Once upon a time i was on a magic carpet. I had no idea that I was on a magic carpet. I got really, really hot. I looked down and I wanted to know where I was. I saw a big pyramid. I had a better idea where was. I said, '' I'm in Egypt.''
''How did I get here? I asked. I felt a little wind. I was taller than all the pyramids. I saw birds next to me. I was patting them. I said ''Am I dreaming? I shut my eyes and pinched my self real hard and I woke up. I was dreaming.
''How did I get here? I asked. I felt a little wind. I was taller than all the pyramids. I saw birds next to me. I was patting them. I said ''Am I dreaming? I shut my eyes and pinched my self real hard and I woke up. I was dreaming.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, its elephant here. I am not available so please leave a message after the beep. "Beep"!